Sunday 25 November 2012

Semester 2.2


Booohuuu~ 
Ever since the school sem start i didn't have much time to blog any more ): 
So sorry for the lack of updates, but i just couldn't find the time to blog, my timetable is so packed that ever break which is more than 2 hours i would take a nap to regain my energy lost. It's really tiring but lucky i chosen hospitality over aviation, know why? Because i only have 2 papers to take during my term test!!! WEEHEEEEEE~ 

hahahas, and breaking dawn is out!!!!! Oh my gees, i cant wait to watch it, i saw funshion has breaking dawn part 2 too, but i didn't want to click it cause I WANT TO WATCH IT IN THE CINEMA ! But guess will have to wait till the weekends and watch it with my boy~ heehee 
The final part of the movie, i don't wanna know the story line from anyone so it won't spoil my mood when watching it, even though i read the book before. 

& Guess what i found,m a tumblr picture of breaking dawn which is so damn funny and cute! 
I swear the baby girl is damn pretty, i want a daughter like her!!!!!! 
*Maybe i should find a handsome ang more boyfriend and married him*
KIDDING, good thing my bf doesn't read my blog :P

So anyways, some of you have followed my instagram and saw that i spend my day today painting my nails right and i end up removing all of them, so now i have bare finger and toe nails ~~~ MEHHHHHH~ 
So ugly, but am so lazy to paint them again. I been siting in front of the laptop since this afternoon till now doing nothing but sitting here watching movies, cartoon, and finally getting myself to update my blog~ 
I SWEAR I'M GETTING FATTER & FATTER, i can go kill myself~ 
I'm really like the cat, the only time that i move from my spot is to take my phone, go toilet, go take watch and some food! ARGH why am i so lazy, can u tell me why ?! 
Maybe is just another lazy weekend for me where i do nothing but sit in front of my laptop.
Anyways, for those of you who are interested in knowing more details about the nail polish that i used as seen in my instagram, do hop back here next few days as i will be talking about that brand and it's really good!!! I AM NOT LYING OK~~ so do come back and read about it! 
Signing off with a kiss *muckzzzzzs*

No comments: