Sunday 22 July 2012

Another awesome Saturday

Hi Strangers, 
How was your Sturday? 
Did you went out with your loved ones, friends or family? 
Or did you went to party all night? :) 
Or are you the one that stay at home the whole day ? 

For me i went out with Yann & Tiffany! We went for a awesome shopping time, we walked almost the whole day!! Yes that's how power girls can get when they are shopping! 
Oh well, i didn't buy much stuffs even thought i spend the whole day outside! *facepalm*
I spend a total of $32 on 2items: Vintage watch, Rayban inspired shades with leather pouch! 
Hahas, i'm so into vintage stuffs. I think what i bought was really great deal, online sell vintage watch at around $25 but i bought mine for just $12!! At first was $14 but there was a slight defect(able to cut away) + it's the last piece so i ask for cheaper! heehee
& for the shades itself was $16, and just top up another $4 you get a nice casing to put! WHY NOT?! 

& Guess what i just ordered some slimming products from gmarket which is now called Qoo10 
Let me show you what i have ordered:
1) Slimming cream
This is my 2nd time purchasing this, i find this cream is more effective then those that i have tried which are selling in Watsons and all, this really have the heat when apply on unlike the rest that I've tired which does not have any feeling when apply which means there's no effect! 
Promotion: buy 2 for the price of one which is just $14 for 2 bottles!!! 

2) Slimming wear
First time purchasing from this seller, hope the delivery is fast! 
Ordered 2 items, one for me and the other one for my mum. 
Price: less than $10 each, different item different price!

If you wondering if i'm fat...
I can tell you my answer is no, i'm of average weight just that my bottoms (hips down) are more meaty where all my fats are there. *wish they would go to else where which is more useful!*
That's why i'm trying some product which are safer as compared to pills to slim down my legs. 
 & another product that i'm using now is 
Dr. Scholl Japan Medi QttO Overnight Slimming Sock
This is one of the product that i find really works!!! The price might be more expensive (around $50) but i think it's worth the money! It's a socks that you wear overnight where you can slim down while sleeping, i don't really know how it works, but i works for me!
You know normally our calf will have hard muscle which are really hard to remove? 
After wearing this overnight, the next morning when you remove the socks the muscles are like real soft fats which are easier to slim down!! 
So if you're looking for slimming socks that works, go get this! 

Of course there's no ugly woman but lazy ones.
Like me who is lazy, i would never motivate myself to go for a jog or gym to exercise.
So i would always find other ways like slimming products or google for foods that helps to burn fats too! Will blog about it in the next post!! *wink*

No comments: